Penna Powers, a full service communication agency, is seeking a Social Media Content Coordinator who would be assisting and reporting to the Senior Content Strategist, who oversees all client social media platforms and content marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, an eye for identifying trends through data and taking care of client’s brands within the social communities. The position requires the ability to communicate well with large and small groups, multi-task, see assignments through from start to finish, pay attention to details and be proactive.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Daily moderation/posting/scheduling of content on all social networks including: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+, Vine, etc.
- Assisting in the creation and coordination of social and content calendars.
- Listen to and engage with online communities in an advocacy role.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as: public relations and media to ensure strategy alignment and maximum content curation.
- Publish content across all listed networks and company blog.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new platforms.
- Become proficient with social media management and analytics platforms.
- Help compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and metrics across all relevant platforms and Google Analytics.
The coordinator is needed as soon as possible to handle immediate needs. Position is based in Salt Lake City.
Requirements include: A bachelor’s degree and highly skilled at verbal and written communication. Ability to be proactive and work independently. Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines, and multi-task.
Penna Powers offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, LTD and life insurance and 401(k) with employer match.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Social Media Content Coordinator” in the subject line.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management and organization skills.
- Learns quickly and is able to change in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Web publishing, blogging experience.
- Experience managing communications through website planning, management and production.
- Proficiency with social media related software systems including Hootsuite, Adobe Social, and Sprout Social, etc.
- 1-2 years of technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Marketing is preferred.