– Provide all media relations strategy, implementation and other activities for your assigned accounts.
– Provide input on media relations planning and executions, with a particular emphasis on local media relations – media events, talking points, news advisories and releases, etc.
– Work with account managers/team leads across all departments and within the PR department to structure media relations strategies for agency clients.
– Participate and contribute ideas, best practices, strategies and recommendations in planning and project meetings.
– Foster and build stronger relationships and familiarity with local, trade and national broadcast and print media for Penna Powers accounts.
– Oversee assigned media relations managers and provide guidance, input and feedback.
– Manage time allocation to keep within budget allocations on assigned accounts.
– Minimum of 5 years media relations experience. Agency experience, a plus.
– Demonstrated success in securing media relations coverage in the local Salt Lake market as well as B2B and B2C coverage in trades and business press.
– Demonstrated success in strategic communications planning.
– Self-starter that works well in a team environment.
– Presentation skills a plus.
– Competitive salary
– 401k w/employer match
– Health/dental/life/LTD insurance
– Collaborative and fun working environment
– Profit sharing
– Company events throughout the year
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org: cover letter and resume. Include PR Position in the subject line.Apply for this position