Penna Powers is a full-service marketing firm looking for an individual who thrives on detail and enjoys being at the center of it all. Working in our Las Vegas office, the Outreach Program Coordinator will ensure the efficient and effective operation of all outreach processes, communication and collaboration efforts in support of our largest, statewide client.
Responsibilities and duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Sourcing, coordinating and attending outreach events
- Event sponsorship development
- Stakeholder development
- Program coordination between client and vendors
- College degree in marketing, communications or similar preferred.
- 3 years’ outreach/community relations or marketing project management experience.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office – Excel, Google Sheets/Docs.
- Bi-Lingual/Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize goals, take ownership and work both independently and in collaboration with others.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k w/ employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com and include Outreach in the subject line.Apply for this position