Penna Powers is seeking a dynamic and motivated Executive Assistant
In short, the Executive Assistant must
- Work with multiple managers and effectively prioritize and handle requests.
- Possess excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask, and ability to work with minimal supervision on multiple projects with fast-paced deadlines.
- Demonstrate exceptional planning, organizational, proofreading, writing and formatting skills.
- Lead processes and work with colleagues who have diverse interpersonal styles.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments and maintain calendar(s)
- Prepare meeting agendas, organize and compile information and materials
- Record, compile and distribute meeting notes
- Drafting and preparing correspondence, memos and reports
- Internet research
- Assist with agency New Business efforts, coordinating bid drafts, deadlines, and teams
- Proofreading proposals and other documents
- Coordinate leadership events and agency charity program
- Coordinate strategic business development activities such as tracking action items, managing client/pursuit capture planning efforts, and conducting market research.
- Occasionally ordering meals and coordinating refreshments for meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including spelling and grammar)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and requests
- Understanding of meeting management: agendas, protocol, collateral material, etc.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, creating reports and other office procedures
- Organization and follow-up skills – a demonstrated ability to make and meet commitments
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to coordinate tasks and deadlines with other departments
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or Keynote) and Google Apps in a Mac environment
- Courteous and responsive in customer service
- Professional appearance and attitude
Position is full-time, and compensation package includes medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k with employer match and profit sharing.
Penna Powers has been voted as one of Utah’s Best Companies to Work For for the last five years. We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and coverletter to email@example.com and include EAin the subject line.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.Apply for this position