Penna Powers is an integrated communications agency doing work that matters for a broad list of clients in the Intermountain West. We are seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the planning, documentation and day-to-day management of various digital projects ranging from full-websites to management of existing client sites.
The successful Digital Project Manager will:
- Be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- Have excellent time management skills and be very organized.
- Demonstrate an understanding of web technologies and programming languages.
- Communicative and collaborate effectively with other agency personnel and clients directly.
- Develop detailed project plans including FRDs (functional requirement documents), user personas, wireframes, content tables and UX/UI documentation.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as clients
- Manage change orders and mitigate issues during development
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality and technical standards are met
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Participate in new business efforts
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Hands on experience with the Adobe Design Suite and other digital tools used to create documentation
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Applicable college education a plus
All positions are full-time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k with employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter with a subject line of Digital PM to email@example.com.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.Apply for this position