Penna Powers is seeking a rock star intern to join our content team. You will work directly with the content team along with the channel and creative teams. Not only should you be a strong writer but also could create content across Adobe’s suite of software and shoot video. We’re looking for someone who looks at content in the larger scheme of things, not just a piece that gets put out there for consumption. This is a paid internship.
- Creating original, outside the box content for a wide range of clients
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, public relations, business communications, digital media, multimedia or communication arts
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Please provide 2-3 written/content samples if degree is PR, communication arts or business communication
- Please provide 2-3 creative samples if degree is graphic design or multimedia
Apply for this position