Penna Powers is an integrated communications agency doing work that matters for a broad list of clients in the Intermountain West. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to oversee a few major clients for our agency. If you like to manage details, build relationships, laugh at work and make a difference in the world, we want to hear from you.
In short, the successful Account Manager will…
- Keep work on strategy, on time and on budget, and
- Have happy clients.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Continue building upon strong existing relationships with key members of the client team on a few major agency accounts.
- Effectively manage client relationships with little supervision.
- Work collaboratively with agency leaders and other members of the internal client team to develop and maintain an overarching account plan, timeline and budget.
- Work effectively with the account team to implement the plan.
- Manage client budgets and timelines in coordination with the client team.
- Support agency new business efforts as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or another related field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in an Account Management role at an agency.
- Demonstrated experience crafting account plans, defining budgets and successfully delivering campaigns and executing communication plans for high-profile clients.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to understand and manage power relationships, political considerations and budgetary sensitivities within an organization.
- Experience working with government entities, including familiarity with policy making and political processes.
- Facilitation, mediation and public involvement knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Experience in the transportation industry is also a plus, including familiarity with NEPA and other public engagement policies and procedures.
All positions are full-time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k w/ employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter with a subject line of “Account Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.Apply for this position