Penna Powers is seeking an experienced Advertising Account Manager to be responsible for the daily contact between the agency and our clients. The position is in our Las Vegas, Nevada office.
The Account Manager will lead the development of strategic marketing plans for clients and will be responsible for executing these plans on a daily basis. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing integrated marketing programs for clients (including, but not limited to, traditional and digital media channels, direct mail, public relations, social media and SEO/PPC). The ideal candidate will also have experience managing multiple projects and possess a talent for creative problem solving under tight deadlines.
- Prepare marketing strategy documents and campaign plans for clients and inter-agency teams
- Leading agency team meetings and conducting client meetings
- Write strategic creative briefs and job memos to direct individual marketing efforts
- Drive campaign creative within the agency from concept all the way to media delivery
- Work with media team to plan media mix and audit media placements
- Keep client marketing assets named, filed, categorized and organized
- Assemble campaign reports and invoices for clients
- Occasional travel to Reno and Salt Lake City
Education / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience, Advertising Agency experience required
- Ability to advocate for the value of creative work to clients
- Exceptional client service skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A love for all things organizational; be detail oriented
- The ability to manage deliverables and communicate effectively with team members
- An entrepreneurial attitude; the desire and ability to get stuff done
- Knows how to prioritize and does well under pressure
- Motivate and communicate with internal teams
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and a self-starter
- Must be a team player, willing to jump in and help when needed
All positions are full-time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k w/ employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter with a subject line of “NV Account Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.Apply for this position