Paid Content Creator Internship
Content Creator Internship
Penna Powers is seeking a rock star intern to join our content team. You will work directly with the content team along with the channel and creative teams. Not only should you be a strong writer but also could create content across Adobe’s suite of software and shoot video. We’re looking for someone who looks at content in the larger scheme of things, not just a piece that gets put out there for consumption. This is a paid internship.
- Creating original, outside the box content for a wide range of clients
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, public relations, business communications, digital media, multimedia or communication arts
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Please provide 2-3 written/content samples if degree is PR, communication arts or business communication
- Please provide 2-3 creative samples if degree is graphic design or multimedia
Apply for this position
Bilingual Community Outreach Coordinator
Penna Powers, a full-service communication agency is seeking Community Outreach Coordinator fluent in both English and Spanish to assist with the Zero Fatalities public education campaign in Utah.
The position requires the ability to communicate well with large and small groups, multi-task, see assignments through from start to finish, pay attention to details and be proactive.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Grassroots outreach efforts
- Giving presentations to small and large groups
- Coordinating, scheduling and staffing public events
- Writing content for presentations and other materials
- Responding to requests for campaign involvement
- Managing inventory and resources for events, such as giveaways, display items and collateral materials
- Coordinating with other local public and private safety campaigns
- Seeking outreach and sponsorship opportunities for the campaign
- Finding presentation opportunities throughout Utah
- Travel throughout the state for presentations and events
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Complete training on all aspects of the campaign will be provided.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, entry-level position. The coordinator is needed as soon as possible to handle immediate needs. Position is based in Salt Lake City and will include travel throughout the state for presentations as well as some evening and weekend work.
Requirements include: A bachelor’s degree and highly skilled at verbal and written communication. Ability to be proactive and work independently. Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines, and multitask. Preference given to those with a background in community health.
All positions are full-time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k w/ employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Outreach Coordinator” in the subject line.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.Apply for this position