Do you find yourself geeking out over GRPs, CPMs, VTCs , RTBs and love writing POVs? Do you view advertisements with a critical eye toward not only their creative design and messaging but also the channels through which you’re seeing them? Do you enjoy exploring beyond the frontiers of “new” media while re-energizing the magic of the “old”?
If so, you may want to seriously consider Penna Powers, a Salt Lake City-based full-service communications firm. We’re seeking a Media Planner to help research, plan, buy and execute paid advertising campaigns and do it all with the passion of a devoted and wild-eyed anthropologist.
We’re looking for someone who has between 1 and 3 years of experience in media planning, research and buying. Ideal candidates will be able to integrate planning from all media channels and articulate media strategy to colleagues, supervisors and clients.
Of course that’s not all – here’s a list of qualifications and duties that go along with the position:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing traditional and online client strategies and initiatives
- Can work cross-department to integrate PR, SEO and other interactive elements not traditionally part of a paid media buy
- Develops buying strategies for maximizing media dollars and handles RFPs and negotiations
- Once campaigns are live, optimizes performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators
- Creates online campaign reports for client and performs post-analysis verification on all buys to assess vendor compliance
- Has a thorough understanding of CPM, CPC, CPA, and PPC-based advertising campaigns
- Can manage paid search campaigns and stays updated on latest tools and trends.
- Writes online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities
- Creates and manages media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts
- Constantly learning industry trends and staying updated on new technologies
- Understands and interprets media research/math analytics and consumer trends
- Has supervisory role over assistants, coordinators and interns
- Collaborate with senior media staff on strategic development, analysis and optimization
- Experience with Double Click ad serving and reporting a plus
- Familiarity with Nevada media also a plus
- Bachelor Degree and 1 to 3 years of Advertising Agency experience preferred
- Penna Powers offers employees highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental, PTO and 401(k) matching.
- Please email your resume to: email@example.com and include “MP” in the subject line.
Apply for this position
Be an essential part of one of Salt Lake’s most successful advertising, public relations and interactive agencies. If you have exceptional phone skills, a pleasant personality and are self-motivated, we’d like to hear from you. This is a year-round position and previous experience is preferred.
Please fax your resume with cover letter to Human Resources at (801) 487-0707 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Receptionist” in the subject line.Apply for this position
Penna Powers is always looking for passionate individuals who wants to change the world with their awesome skills.
What are we looking for?
As a rapidly growing company, we are always looking for talented professionals to grow our capabilities. Potential roles include permanent staff positions, as well as short-term consultancies for upcoming projects. If you’re interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Please include in the subject line the position you’re interested in. No phone calls please.