Digital Media Planner – SLC
Penna Powers, a Salt Lake-based full-service communications firm, is looking for a Digital Media Planner to help its clients grow and innovate. This is an early-career position for those with 1-3 years (not including an internship) of industry experience. If you’re curious, entrepreneurial and you’re inspired by the constant flux of communication platforms, we’ve been looking for you.
Digital Media Planner Duties:
- Responsible for implementing and optimizing online client strategies and initiatives
- Integrates digital media initiatives with offline advertising and marketing programs
- Can work cross-department to provide client with a solid communication and media plan
- Executes buying strategies for maximizing media dollars and handles RFPs and negotiations
- Once campaigns are live, optimizes performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators
- Creates online campaign reports for client and performs post-analysis verification on all buys to assess vendor compliance
- Experience executing buys with a variety of KPIs
- Writes online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities
- Develops and updates media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts
- Fluent in media research/math analytics and consumer trends
- Possibility for supervisory role managing assistants and interns
- Collaborate with senior media staff on strategic development, analysis and optimization
- May need to place traditional media buys as needed
- 1- 3 years of digital media planning and buying within an agency or client environment (not including an internship)
- Experience developing media strategies and plans (example may be requested)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of syndicated research and analytics platforms to inform decision making
- Experience with ad serving (Double Click) and programmatic buying platforms
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize proactively and ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to manage paid search campaigns a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Penna Powers’ benefit package includes health, dental, LTD, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit a resume and cover letter using the link provided.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.
Apply for this position
Social Media Content Coordinator
Penna Powers, a full service communication agency, is seeking a Social Media Content Coordinator who would be assisting and reporting to the Social Media Strategist, who oversees all client social media platforms and content marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, an eye for identifying trends through data and taking care of client’s brands within the social communities. The position requires the ability to communicate well with large and small groups, multi-task, see assignments through from start to finish, pay attention to details and be proactive.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Daily moderation/posting/scheduling of content on all social networks including: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+, Vine, etc.
- Assisting in the creation and coordination of social and content calendars.
- Listen to and engage with online communities in an advocacy role.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as: public relations and media to ensure strategy alignment and maximum content curation.
- Publish content across all listed networks and company blog.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new platforms.
- Become proficient with social media management and analytics platforms.
- Help compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and metrics across all relevant platforms and Google Analytics.
This is a part-time, entry-level position with the opportunity to move to full-time. The coordinator is needed as soon as possible to handle immediate needs. Position is based in Salt Lake City.
Requirements include: A bachelor’s degree and highly skilled at verbal and written communication. Ability to be proactive and work independently. Strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines, and multi-task.
Penna Powers offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, LTD and life insurance and 401(k) with employer match.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include “Social Media Content Coordinator” in the subject line.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management and organization skills.
- Learns quickly and is able to change in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Web publishing, blogging experience.
- Experience managing communications through website planning, management and production.
- Proficiency with social media related software systems including Hootsuite, Adobe Social, and Sprout Social, etc.
- 1-2 years of technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Marketing is preferred.