Advertising Account Manager Position – Nevada
Advertising Account Manager Position
Penna Powers is seeking an experienced Advertising Account Manager to be responsible for the daily contact between the agency and our clients. Penna Powers is an award-winning full service advertising agency offering advertising, interactive, public relations, research, media strategy and public involvement services. The position is in our Henderson, NV office.
The Account Manager will lead the development of strategic marketing plans for clients and will be responsible for executing these plans on a daily basis. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing integrated marketing programs for clients (including, but not limited to, traditional and digital media channels, direct mail, public relations, social media and SEO/PPC). The ideal candidate will also have experience managing multiple projects and possess a talent for creative problem solving under tight deadlines.
- Prepare marketing strategy documents and campaign plans for clients and inter-agency teams
- Leading agency team meetings and conducting client meetings
- Write strategic creative briefs and job memos to direct individual marketing efforts
- Drive campaign creative within the agency from concept all the way to media delivery
- Work with media team to plan media mix and audit media placements
- Keep client marketing assets named, filed, categorized and organized
- Assemble campaign reports and invoices for clients
- Occasional travel to Reno and Salt Lake City
Education / Requirements
- Bachelor Degree and 3+ years of experience, Advertising Agency experience required
- Ability to advocate for the value of creative work to clients
- Exceptional client service skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- A love for all things organizational; be detail oriented
- The ability to manage deliverables and communicate effectively with team members
- An entrepreneurial attitude; the desire and ability to get stuff done
- Knows how to prioritize and does well under pressure
- Motivate and communicate with internal teams
- Must be self-motivated, responsible and a self-starter
- Must be a team player, willing to jump in and help when needed
Penna Powers offers employees highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and 401k.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Account Manager PositionApply for this position
Penna Powers is seeking a designer. BA/BS degree w/2+ years of experience in a design or advertising agency required. Ability to design and fulfill directed design production at a professional level. Must understand production processes, including pre-press/print, photo manipulation, custom design and digital media creation. Position requires professional Apple computer skills using Creative Cloud software –HTML and interactive development skills a plus. Must possess excellent communication skills, creative prowess and a dedicated attitude as well as being a team player. Competitive salary and benefits. Please email resume and portfolio ATTN: HR to email@example.com.
DESIGNER (PRINT AND DIGITAL)
INTERACTIVE/ MOTION GRAPHICS CAPABILITIES A PLUS
HEALTH / DENTAL / 401K BENEFITS
BRING WORK SAMPLESApply for this position
Do you find yourself geeking out over GRPs, CPMs, VTCs , RTBs and love writing POVs? Do you view advertisements with a critical eye toward not only their creative design and messaging but also the channels through which you’re seeing them? Do you enjoy exploring beyond the frontiers of “new” media while re-energizing the magic of the “old”?
If so, you may want to seriously consider Penna Powers, a Salt Lake City-based full-service communications firm. We’re seeking a Media Planner to help research, plan, buy and execute paid advertising campaigns and do it all with the passion of a devoted and wild-eyed anthropologist.
We’re looking for someone who has between 1 and 3 years of experience in media planning, research and buying. Ideal candidates will be able to integrate planning from all media channels and articulate media strategy to colleagues, supervisors and clients.
Of course that’s not all – here’s a list of qualifications and duties that go along with the position:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing traditional and online client strategies and initiatives
- Can work cross-department to integrate PR, SEO and other interactive elements not traditionally part of a paid media buy
- Develops buying strategies for maximizing media dollars and handles RFPs and negotiations
- Once campaigns are live, optimizes performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators
- Creates online campaign reports for client and performs post-analysis verification on all buys to assess vendor compliance
- Has a thorough understanding of CPM, CPC, CPA, and PPC-based advertising campaigns
- Can manage paid search campaigns and stays updated on latest tools and trends.
- Writes online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities
- Creates and manages media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts
- Constantly learning industry trends and staying updated on new technologies
- Understands and interprets media research/math analytics and consumer trends
- Has supervisory role over assistants, coordinators and interns
- Collaborate with senior media staff on strategic development, analysis and optimization
- Experience with Double Click ad serving and reporting a plus
- Familiarity with Nevada media also a plus
- Bachelor Degree and 1 to 3 years of Advertising Agency experience preferred
- Penna Powers offers employees highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental, PTO and 401(k) matching.
- Please email your resume with an explanation of your qualifications for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include “MP” in the subject line.
Apply for this position
Be an essential part of one of Salt Lake’s most successful advertising, public relations and interactive agencies. If you have exceptional phone skills, a pleasant personality and are self-motivated, we’d like to hear from you. This is a year-round position and previous experience is preferred.
Please fax your resume with cover letter to Human Resources at (801) 487-0707 or email your resume to email@example.com and include “Receptionist” in the subject line.Apply for this position
If your idea of a great day is strategizing a solution for an opportunity or challenge, collaborating with a team, working on projects for clients in a variety of industries, and executing your plan in traditional and social media channels—we’re looking for you.
Penna Powers is hiring a communications specialist who is savvy in both traditional media relations and social media content creation and management.
- Develop and implement strategic integrated communication programs and analyze and measure results of these programs.
- Take a pitch from idea creation to placement.
- Writing, from drafting long copy to creating engaging content for a variety of social channels.
- Managing social media posting, contesting, monitoring, moderation and reporting.
- Reporting of both earned and social media metrics.
- Day-to-day client relations including proactively generating ideas to meet clients’ business and communication goals.
- Manage client budgets.
- Minimum of 5 years communications experience. Agency experience, a plus.
- Demonstrated success outcomes in both earned and social media channels.
- Knowledge of analytics.
- Self-starter that works well in a team environment.
- Presentation skills a plus.
- Competitive salary
- 401k w/employer match
- Health/dental/life/LTD insurance
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Performance bonuses
- Company events throughout the year
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org: resume, writing sample and link(s) to a recent story you pitched or social media channel you manage. Include PR Position in the subject line.Apply for this position